Marshlands7 layer Treffert® UV-cured acrylic urethane with aluminum oxideBirch (w/ Maple visuals)Hand-carved, 4-sided bevel3/4" thick x 3-1/2" wide x RL up to 36" long3/4" Solid Hardwood65On or above gradeResidential and light commercialNo13.95Precision-milled, 4-sided tongue and groove
Care and Maintenance
- Clean loose dirt and grit form the floor using a dust mop, broom or vacuum (without a beater bar head).
- Promptly wipe up food or liquid spills with a soft damp cloth.
- Do not use oil-based products such as oil soap.
- For additional cleaning use a product designed for cleaning hardwood floors that does not contain lemon oil or ammonia.
- Do not use a wet mop to clean your floor and do not allow the floor to become flooded.
- Never wax your hardwood floor.
- Keep your pet’s nails trimmed.
- Use plywood or Masonite to protect your floor when rolling heavy loads such as appliances across your floor.
- Install proper floor protectors on the feet of furniture.
- Avoid heavy impacts, spiked high-heels, and rotational loads.
- Have a professional repair any areas of the flooring that become damaged.
25 YEAR LIMITED RESIDENTIAL FINISH WARRANTY
CFS Corporation warrants to the original purchaser that its finish layer will not wear through or separate from the wood for 25 years from the original date of purchase.
Lifetime residential structural
CFS Corporation warrants to the original purchaser that its engineered hardwood flooring products, in their original manufactured condition, will be free from manufacturing defects, and for the life of the product will not delaminate (separation of the plies due to glue bond failure), warp, twist, or buckle.
3 year light commercial finish
CFS Corporation warrants to the original purchaser that its finish layer will not wear through or separate from the bamboo for 3 years from the original date of purchase.